Friday, April 16, 2010

I Divide Me.




When things move the way I averse,
When me is not the way I am,
When life is just like that,
Then I decided myself to divide.

Surrendering myself to someone,
Something, somewhere or somehow,
With a feeling of faith and trust,
Dividing myself ..with me, with I.

Leaving behind I, Me and Myself,
Dropping the haunted gone past,
Wearing the Attitude of Awareness,
Rejoicing in the shower of Grace.

Truth, peace, pure bliss is the way I,
Grace can be attained by Me,
So I divide ME with I...
And The Rest is the Way..
The Rest is the unknown path ..
And the rest is my unfold destiny,
The rest is finally... I, Me and Myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hello sir...
Nice post....
keep going... keep dividing :P

Anonymous said...

awesome dear.nicely written....keep posting...your best is yet to come.....waitin 4 tht.....

Namita Upadhyay said...

WOW!!
U R SUPERB...
Beautifull...
loved it...:)

JMalpani said...

Mayank: This is beautiful creation.Keep up the good work

Mayank Sharma Dadhich said...

Thanks alot ankur, Jiten, Nam and Jugal ji - Your words are very inspiring and a bliss for me.